Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
Need Financial Assistance?
Community Financial Credit Union is here to help members affected by COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Several options are available for members who have been negatively impacted and we will work with you to provide assistance during this challenging time.
Our Top Priority
The health and well-being of our members and team members continues to be a top priority at Community Financial Credit Union. To ensure everyone’s safety, we continue to monitor news about COVID-19 and are adapting the way our branches operate in order to follow CDC guidelines.
A few of these steps include:
- Asking members to wear a face covering while in our branches.
- Rearranging branch lobbies to allow for social distancing of at least six feet.
- Adding additional cleaning measures to our branches, drive-thrus and ATMs, and continuing to monitor and comply with national and local guidelines.
- Learn more about our Workplace Preparedness & Response Plan.
All Community Financial lobbies and drive-thrus are open regular business hours.
- When possible, we encourage you to continue to utilize our drive-thrus, Mobile App, eBanking and Member Contact Center for your banking needs.
- In addition, to assist our members Community Financial is temporarily relaxing the monthly limitations (6 per account) on electronic transfers from savings and money market accounts.*
*This is a temporary waiver and the credit union will determine when to revert to the statutory limitations in your membership agreement and account disclosures based upon our discretion and regulatory guidance.
Notice on Stimulus Checks
Per the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), a stimulus check payment made to someone who died before receipt of the payment should be returned to the IRS. For complete details and guidance on how to return the electronic payment, please visit:
Our Commitment to You
We are committed to helping members who are experiencing hardships due to the coronavirus outbreak. If you are in need of financial assistance, please call our Member Contact Center at (877) 937-2328 to discuss your situation. We thank you for your membership and are here to assist you during this time.
Beware of Coronavirus Scams
Scammers are notorious for capitalizing on fear, and the coronavirus outbreak is no exception. They have already set up fake websites, bogus funding collections and more in an effort to trick the fearful and unsuspecting out of their money. Read more on how to avoid these scams.