Our online banking service provides:
- Account information that matters to you
- Detailed history including pending MasterCard® Debit & Credit Card transactions
- A fast bill pay service called ePay
- FI to FI Transfers between Community Financial and other institutions
- eAlerts sent to your email or text to your phone
- Secure Message Center and ePay bill pay Support Center
- A password for our mobile app on your phone
- Downloads to Quicken
Watch this quick video to see all the benefits of eBanking!
eBanking Login Setup
- To establish eBanking, go to our homepage and enter “cf” in front of your account number in the eBanking ID Login area.
- Example eBanking ID Login: (Enter cfaccount#) cf1234567
- Enter the temporary password that was provided when you opened your account
- If you have problems or need a password re-set call our Member Service Center at (877) 937-2328
The first time you login you will be prompted to establish a new Password and have the option to change your eBanking ID. On subsequent logins use the eBanking ID & Password you created during the set up process.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) involves having layers of security protecting your accounts. eBanking will ask you to establish picture, email and challenge question that will be used throughout the online session to authenticate your ID.
- ePay requires a separate set-up process. Once enrolled, you can set up business and individual payees, scheduled payments, and payment history.
If you have questions regarding eBanking, please call us at (877) 937-2328.Go to main navigation