Community Financial puts it members first in all it does, including being there when you need it most. If you’ve had a major change in your financial situation recently and find you may have difficulties making your loan obligations – please give us a call. We’re here to work with you and help you though these challenging times.
If you’re worried about making your loan payments, please visit your local branch, call us at (877) 937-2328 or e-mail the loan department.
GreenPath Financial Counseling
Feeling overwhelmed by your finances? You’re not alone. Community Financial offers our members FREE access to professional financial counseling services through GreenPath Financial Wellness. They offer:
- Debt Counseling - Get help with debt. The NFCC-certified debt and credit counselors will help you make a plan.
- Bankruptcy Support – Counselors will help translate your hopes into a plan and they will help you regain some stability.
- Debt Management Plan (DMP) – Eliminate your debt in 3 to 5 years. You'll pay off debt faster, save money, and have the caring support of our team.
Get help today, call GreenPath Financial Wellness at (877) 337-3399 or visit greenpath.com.
Financial counselors are available:
|Mon. – Thurs.||8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.|
United Way 211 Assistance Line
2-1-1 is the health and human service equivalent of 9-1-1 to give or get help spearheaded by United Way. Trained professionals are happy to assist you with non-emergency information covering a variety of services. Including:
- After school programs
- Adult day services
- Medical or prescription assistance
- Credit counseling
- Mortgage assistance
- Food or utility assistance
- Emergency shelter
- Substance abuse programs
Call 211 if you need help. Calls are free to the user, answered 24/7/365 by professional Information and Referral Specialists.Go to main navigation