PERSONAL & DEBT CONSOLIDATION LOANS
Whether you have a home improvement project or need help digging out of holiday debt, Community Financial has a loan to help.
- Personal Loans use the borrower's signature and promise to pay as collateral. Also known as a good faith loan, eligibility is determined by a member’s credit history and debt-to-income ratio.
- Holiday Loans make giving easier! Borrow up to $5,000 for 12 months at special low rates. Holiday loans are available until December 31, 2021.
- Bill Consolidation Loans are personal loans used to pay off multiple other loans and/or credit card debt. The advantage to these loans is they’ll have lower interest rates than the original debt, and allow the borrower to make only one lower payment per month instead of several.
- Home Improvement Loans help members who may not have equity in their home use a personal loan for home improvements.
- CashPlease™ provides small-dollar, short-term loans at lower interest rates than payday lenders when you need easy access to cash.
For questions stop by one of our branches or call (877) 937-2328 to learn more.
|Personal Loans & Credit Cards|
|Effective Date: Wednesday, December 1st, 2021|
|APR* as low as||Term|
|Personal & Bill Consolidation Loans**|
|Platinum Mastercard click for required Mastercard Disclosure|
|Platinum Rewards Mastercard click for required Mastercard Disclosure|
|World Mastercard click for required Mastercard Disclosure|
|*Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) vary and are dependent on individual credit history. Stated rate includes a .25% discount when payments are automatically deducted from your Community Financial checking account.|
|**Personal Loan Payment Example: For a $5,000 loan with 60 month term at 9.24% APR the monthly payments would be about $104. An additional .25% rate discount is available when payments are automatically deducted from your Community Financial checking account.|
Learning Module: Debt Management
Make a plan to tackle your debt! Take this short lesson to learn what strategies you can use to pay off debt in our Money Matter$ eLearning Center.
Personal Debt Calculator
Should you consolidate your debt? This calculator is designed to help determine whether debt consolidation is right for you.