Interested in buying your first home but unsure where to start? Community Financial’s team of local, experienced mortgage experts can make the mortgage process easier. We’ll answer all of your questions on the purchase process, and help find the right mortgage option for you.
0% Down Program
- Available to those with a Good credit score (720+).
- Reduced PMI (or mortgage insurance).
- No income limits.
- Available for 15, 20, and 30-year Fixed Rate Terms and ARMs.
- Available on owner-occupied properties only.
- Available on loan amounts up to $424,100.
- Low down payment and closing costs.
- Insured by the Federal Housing Administration.
- Relaxed credit score requirements.
Rural Development Mortgages
- Program allows low to moderate income families in rural areas the ability to purchase their primary residence.
- Offer zero down payment financing, significantly reducing the amount of money needed to purchase a home.
- Lower credit score requirements.
- Interest rates remain the same over the life of the loan.
- Offers the security of knowing your payments will never change.
- Terms available from 10 to 30 years.
- Low rates.
Learn more about the upfront and ongoing costs of homeownership and how they will fit in with your other expenses. This educational lesson in our Money Matter$ eLearning Center will explore loan choices, home buying resources and more.