Do More with Our Mobile App!
We are excited to share several new mobile banking features with you. Go to the app store on your device now to update and you’ll be directed through a brief tutorial when you first log in!
What's New on the App?
- Conveniently transfer payments to your Community Financial Mortgage from the transfer menu.
- Get increased limits for Mobile Deposit.
- Enable the Card Controls feature that allows you to block, unblock, cancel and reorder your credit cards.
- View checks that have cleared your account.
- Receive ePay notifications when new eBills are available for review.
Watch this short video to learn the benefits of using our mobile app!
Mobile Banking Set-Up
To use Mobile Banking you must first establish an eBanking ID & Password.
Download Community Financial's free Mobile Banking App today. Got an Apple Watch? Download our Apple Watch App from the App Store today to take your money anywhere.
If you have another device, go to Community Financial’s secured:
You will also be required to register each mobile device using the email you have on file with the credit union. Mobile banking will allow you to register up to 15 devices and browsers.
- Enter your eBanking ID & Password.
- You will receive an message to the email address Community Financial has linked to your eBanking account. It will contain a one-time, four digit code to be entered when prompted in the app. You will have 48 hours to complete this step.
- Once you have registered your mobile device successfully with your password and entered the four digit code, please exit and reconnect with your password. When you log back in completely, you are registered on that device.
This service is free but standard text messaging & data rates apply from your communication service provider. Google Play™ is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.Go to main navigation