HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT
Don't Put Life on Hold
A home equity line of credit lets you borrow what you need, when you need it most—so you can make your dreams a reality faster. Plus, the credit line replenishes, so you only need to apply once.
Our Home Equity Lines of Credit offer:
- Competitive variable rates based on prime and tailored to your individual circumstances, call for a personalized quote
- Interest-only payment options
- A .25% discount if payments automatically deducted from your Community Financial checking account
- No application or closing fees
- Borrow up to 100% of your home's value
- Convenient check writing and online access through eBanking
- Interest may be tax deductible – consult your tax adviser
Apply now, stop by one of our branches or call (877) 937-2328 for more information.
|Home Equity Loans|
|Effective Date: Saturday, May 21st, 2022|
|APR as low as*|
|Variable Rate HELOC|
|Fixed Rate HE Term Loans|
|*Home Equity Lines of Credit: The variable rate of 3.00% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based on a $25,000+ line of credit, 80% Loan to Value (LTV) and an excellent credit score. Estimate assumes a .25% rate discount given when payments are automatically deducted from a Community Financial checking account. Rates are based on the published Wall Street Journal Prime Rate and subject to change without notice. Additional rates available based on loan amount, LTV and individual credit history. Maximum rate 18.00% APR, minimum rate 2.00% APR. If you close your line of credit plan within the first 24 months you will be required to reimburse the credit union for the bona fide fees paid on your behalf. Click here for important consumer information regarding Home Equity Lines of Credit.|
Home Equity Term Loans - APR is based on $25,000 loan amount, for 60 months, with 80% LTV, and an excellent credit score. Estimate assumes a .25% rate discount given when payments are automatically deducted from a Community Financial checking account. Actual rate based on loan amount, LTV, term and individual credit history.