New app. More features. Pure joy.
Community Financial’s new digital banking experience gives you complete control over your finances so you can move your money anywhere you want from anywhere you are.
For personal accounts.
- Completely customizable homepage: Give your accounts nicknames, see what you want where you want, and more.
- Multiple account access: One login, all your money.
- Up-to-date security: All your finances safe and sound.
- Care Center support: Every answer you need, all in one place.
- Financial wellness platform: Now your funds have a fitness app too.
- Skip a loan payment: Get the breathing room you need when times are tight.
- Apply for a mortgage: Start to buy your dream home without getting out of bed.
- Stop payments: Even checks you’ve already sent are in your control.
- Apple Watch support: All your banking in the in the palm of your hand or on your wrist.
For business accounts.
- Multiple user access: Because running a business is a team sport.
- Specific user permissions: Give each employee access to the level their role requires.
- Customizable user preferences: Empower your people to personalize their experience.
- Wire transfers: Send and receive money with speed and security.
Download the App and Register!
Download Community Financial's free Mobile Banking app today, and register using your personal information on file. You will also be required to authenticate up to 15 mobile devices and browsers using the email you have on file with the credit union.
Got an Apple Watch? Download our Apple Watch App from the App Store today to take your money anywhere.
This service is free but standard text messaging & data rates apply from your communication service provider. Google Play™ is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Every Saturday. All December. 9am. Playground Branch.
Level up your financial literacy, get a better grasp on the basics, or just have a snack and say hi.
Whatever your reason is for coming to Savvy Saturdays, what matters most to us is that we’re here to help you make the most of your time and money with our weekly series dedicated to diving deeper into the areas of banking that are important to you.
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers!
Digital Banking FAQs
We wouldn’t do that to you. We’re here to create joy and save you time. All your current bill-pay settings will be the same as you left them.
We’re excited to announce that you can now unlock your account remotely. But if you need a little personalized assistance, we’re here to help at any of our 14 locations, online, or by phone.
You can find it on your statements or your online profile. You can also go old school and contact us to get it from an actual person.
You mean you haven’t been receiving all the great information we’ve been sharing with you? We need to talk. Our friendly care center and branch staff can update your contact information.
First of all, we salute you for being an entrepreneur and lifting Michigan’s economy. Second, we wouldn’t have done it any other way. All your accounts will be visible under one profile.
We know. It’s been a lot. Modernizing banking requires a few tweaks, but we’re almost done. Pardon our digital dust. We wouldn’t be doing it if we weren’t confident that you’re going to love it.
With ever-evolving technology, you deserve a platform that provides the latest features at your fingertips. It also provides faster navigation, easier payments and transfers, consistency between devices (yep, the same experience whether you access your account on a desktop or your smart device). We’re also providing personalized insights with a better understanding of your spending and smart analytics tools.
Glad you asked! Yes and no. Yes, Tansley Stearns has been CFCU’s President & ceo for just about a year and a half. She encourages us to listen attentively to our members’ needs, and we’ve heard you loud and clear. Our technology commitments are directly tied to the feedback we’ve received from you, our valued Michigander members.
You’re going to love the new search functionality and financial insights. It feels even better than finding that remote control lost deep in your couch cushions.
Endorse, snap, and your check deposit is complete. Need we say more?