Warming Hearts & Homes is Back. You Click. We Donate!
The winter months put extra strain on families and some are forced to choose between paying utilities and putting food on the table. Community Financial remains dedicated to supporting the fight against cold and hunger in Michigan each winter.
As a member of our community, you’re invited to participate in this year’s campaign by getting social with us! Each week in December we will post 3x a week on social media about the different organizations below. Every Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram interaction equals a $25 donation to help the following:
- Week 1, December 2nd - 8th: Helps stock the shelves at Gleaners Community Food Bank.
- Week 2, December 9th - 15th: Helps The Heat and Warmth Fund (THAW) provide emergency energy assistance for individuals and families.
- Week 3, December 16th -22nd: Aids local chapters of The Salvation Army’s “Coats for Kids” program.
- Week 4, December 23rd -29th: Assists both Habitat for Humanity of Western Wayne County and Ostego County Habitat for Humanity in providing safe and adequate housing for those in need.
- Like or share our Facebook posts – @Community Financial
- Like or retweet our posts on Twitter – @cfcreditunion #CFCUwarms
- Like our pictures on Instagram – @communityfinancial
“Warming Hearts & Homes is an easy way for people to get involved and help others in their local communities. Each winter, local families are faced with challenges. Through this campaign, Community Financial is honored to help the community face the cold with heat for their homes, coats for their children, safe shelter and food.”
Giving back to your community has never been easier! To learn more about the Warming Hearts & Homes Campaign visit cfcu.org/warms. Together we can make a difference in our communities this holiday season.
*Each charity will receive up to $10,000 during the month of December.
« Return to "Money Matter$ Blog"