Warming Hearts & Homes
You Click. We Donate $40,000!
The 2018 program has now ended. Thank you for your participation and support!
Each December, Community Financial challenges our community to get involved in the credit union's charitable giving through social media. For every like, tweet, or share Community Financial receives, the credit union donates $25 to select nonprofits in Michigan.* Our 7th annual Warming Hearts & Homes Campaign runs December 2-29.
Here's how you can help:
- Like or share our Facebook posts – Community Financial Credit Union
- Like or retweet our posts on Twitter – #CFCUwarms
- Like our pictures on Instagram – @CommunityFinancial
Every time you interact with our Warming Hearts & Homes posts on social media, you will assist the following nonprofits:
- Gleaners Community Food Bank- (week of December 2)
- The Heat and Warmth Fund (THAW)- (week of December 9)
- The Salvation Army "Coats for Kids" Program- (week of December 16)
- Habitat for Humanity in Southeast and Northern Michigan- (week of December 23)
These worthy nonprofits provide heat, food, and clothing to Michigan families that need it most. Community Financial is proud to fight for warmth and to reduce hunger in Michigan this winter season.
*Each charity will receive up to $10,000 during the month of December.Go to main navigation