Warming Hearts & Homes
You Click. We Donate $40,000!
Thank you for your support in 2019 to help provide heat, food, and clothing to Michigan families. Our Warming Hearts & Homes campaign has ended.
Community Financial challenged our community to get involved in the credit union's charitable giving through social media. For every like, tweet, or share Community Financial received, the credit union donated $25 to select nonprofits in Michigan.* Our 8th annual Warming Hearts & Homes Campaign ran throughout the month of December.
Here's how you can help:
- Like or share our Facebook posts – Community Financial Credit Union
- Like or retweet our posts on Twitter – #CFCUwarms
- Like our pictures on Instagram – @CommunityFinancial
Every time you interact with our Warming Hearts & Homes posts on social media, you will assist the following nonprofits:
- Forgotten Harvest and The Food Bank of Eastern Michigan- (week of December 1)
- The Heat and Warmth Fund (THAW)- (week of December 8)
- The Salvation Army "Coats for Kids" Program- (week of December 15)
- Habitat for Humanity in Southeast and Northern Michigan- (week of December 22)
These worthy nonprofits provide heat, food, and clothing to Michigan families that need it most. Community Financial is proud to fight for warmth and to reduce hunger in Michigan this winter season.
*Each charity will receive up to $10,000 during the month of December.Go to main navigation