Warming Hearts & Homes
You Click. We Donate $50,000!
Community Financial is challenging the community to get involved in our charitable giving through social media. For every like, share, text or tweet Community Financial receives from our Warming Hearts & Homes posts, we will donate $25 to select nonprofits in Michigan!* Help us provide heat, food, and clothing to Michigan families this winter through our 10th annual Warming Hearts & Homes campaign!
Here's how you can help:
- Like or share our Facebook posts – Community Financial Credit Union
- Like or retweet our posts on Twitter – #CFCUwarms
- Like our pictures on Instagram – @CommunityFinancial
- Text "Warm" to 877-937-2328 – can text more than once during the campaign
Every time you interact with our Warming Hearts & Homes posts on social media, you will assist the following nonprofits:
- The Heat and Warmth Fund (THAW) – (Nov. 28 - Dec. 4)
- The Salvation Army "Coats for Kids" Program – (Dec. 5 - 11)
- Forgotten Harvest and The Food Bank of Eastern Michigan – (Dec. 12 - 18)
- Habitat for Humanity in Southeast and Northern Michigan – (Dec. 19 - Dec. 25)
- Samaritas Family Center, HOPE Warming Center, The Refuge, The Patriot Place, and Hope Shores Alliance – (Dec. 26 - 31)
These worthy nonprofits provide heat, food, and clothing to Michigan families that need it most. Community Financial is proud to fight for warmth and to reduce hunger in Michigan this winter season.*Each charity will receive up to $10,000 during the months of November and December. Go to main navigation