Warming Hearts & Homes
You Click. We Donate $40,000!
Our 6th annual Warming Hearts & Homes Campaign is now over. With your help, we were able to donate $40,000 to local charities!
Each December, Community Financial challenges our community to get involved in the credit union's charitable giving through social media. For every like, tweet, or share Community Financial receives, the credit union donates $25 to select nonprofits in Michigan.*
Here's how you can help
- Like or share our Facebook Posts – Community Financial Credit Union
- Like or retweet our posts on Twitter #CFCUwarms
- Like our pictures on Instagram @CommunityFinancial
Every time you interact with our Warming Hearts & Homes posts on social media, you will assist the following nonprofits:
- Gleaners Community Food Bank- (week of December 3)
- The Heat and Warmth Fund (THAW)- (week of December 10)
- The Salvation Army "Coats for Kids" Program- (week of December 17)
- Habitat for Humanity in Southeast and Northern Michigan- (week of December 24)
These worthy nonprofits provide heat, food, and clothing to Michigan families that need it most. Community Financial is proud to fight for warmth and to reduce hunger in Michigan this winter season.
*Each charity will receive up to $10,000 during the month of December.Go to main navigation