Warming Hearts & Homes is Back. You Click. We Donate!
During the winter months, cold weather puts extra strain on families, some of whom are forced to choose between paying utilities and putting food on the table. Community Financial remains dedicated to supporting the fight against cold and hunger in Michigan each winter.
- Week 1, December 1st – 7th: Help stock the shelves at Forgotten Harvest and the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan.
- Week 2, December 8th – 14th: Help The Heat and Warmth Fund (THAW) provide emergency energy assistance for individuals and families.
- Week 3, December 15th – 21st: Aid local chapters of The Salvation Army’s “Coats for Kids” program.
- Week 4, December 22nd – 28th: Assist both Habitat for Humanity of Western Wayne County and Ostego County Habitat for Humanity in providing safe and adequate housing for those in need.
- Like, share, or comment on our Facebook posts – @Community Financial
- Like, retweet, or reply to our posts on Twitter – @cfcreditunion #CFCUwarms
- Like or comment on our pictures on Instagram – @communityfinancial
“Warming Hearts & Homes is an easy way for people to get involved and help others in their local communities,” said Community Relations Manager Natalie McLaughlin. “Each winter, local families are faced with challenges. Through this campaign, Community Financial is honored to help the community face the cold with heat for their homes, coats for their children, safe shelter and food.”
Giving back to your community has never been easier! To learn more about the Warming Hearts & Homes Campaign visit cfcu.org/warms.
*Each charity will receive up to $10,000 during the month of December.
« Return to "Money Matter$ Blog"