"Members Say it Best" Promotion Raffle Official Rules
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION. The “Members Say it Best” is a promotion raffle offered by Community Financial Credit Union (“Community Financial)” wherein eligible participants who submit a member testimonial may enter a drawing for a chance to win a cash prize of $100.00. The Promotion begins on August 1, 2021 and ends on September 25, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). The following Official Rules apply to all persons participating in the Promotion (“Participants”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. Participation in the Promotion is limited to natural persons, who at the time of entry are Community Financial members in good standing, 18 years of age or older, and are legal residents of the state of Michigan (“Eligible Participants”). By participating in the Promotion, Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Employees, officers, directors of Community Financial and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, children and their spouses) and persons living in the same households of each of the above are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. PRIZE. The Prizewinner will be eligible to receive $100.00. The Prize will be deposited into the Prizewinner’s Community Financial savings account.
4. HOW TO ENTER. Go to www.cfcu.org/SayItBest, during the period of Sunday, August 1, 2021 through Saturday, September 25, 2021 and submit a member testimonial to enter you for a chance to win $100.00. Only one entry, per person.
5. WINNER SELECTIONS. After the conclusion of the Promotion Period, Community Financial will select one (5) Prizewinners at random by September 30, 2021. The selection of the Prizewinners hereunder will be final.
The Prizewinners will be notified by mail, telephone, or email following the selection. Before receiving the Prize, the potential Prizewinner must confirm eligibility by verifying his or her identity, age and state of residence. In the event a Prizewinner fails to verify eligibility, cannot be contacted, fails to respond to Community Financial within seven (7) days of notification, or is unable to accept the Prize for any reason, the selected Prizewinner will forfeit the Prize and an alternate Prizewinner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries. No transfer or substitution of Prize by Prizewinner is permitted. No other consideration will be paid to Prizewinner.
6. ODDS. The odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible Promotion entries received. All eligible Promotion entries shall have an equal chance to win a Prize.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Community Financial reserves the right to disqualify Participants and/or Eligible Participants who fail to follow these Official Rules or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Promotion and/or acceptance of the Prize. Participants and Eligible Participants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Community Financial, which decisions shall be final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Promotion. Community Financial reserves the right to amend these Official Rules or discontinue the Promotion at any time. Community Financial further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure, or technical failure of any kind or nature.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. By accepting the Prize, the Prizewinner agrees to hold Community Financial and its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents harmless from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of the Prize constitutes a release by the Prizewinner of any and all claims in connection with the administration of the Promotion and the use, misuse or possession of the Prize. Community Financial is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical, or other error in the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the Prize.
9. PUBLICITY AUTHORIZATION. Community Financial may use the Prizewinner's name, voice, likeness, and/or city of residence for promotional purposes via any and all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further or additional notice, attribution, permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law. The Prizewinner agrees that his/her name and Prize may be revealed to other Participants upon request.
10. TAXES AND TAX REPORTING. The Prizewinner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, and any expenses associated with the Prize. The Prizewinner must provide all information necessary for Community Financial to make required tax reports. The failure of the Prizewinner to provide such information shall result in the Prize being forfeited by Prizewinner.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. All issues and questions concerning the Promotion, these Official Rules, the rights of the Participants and Eligible Participants in connection with the Promotion, any dispute arising between Community Financial, and any Participant or Eligible Participant and/or any dispute concerning the administration of the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Michigan and applicable Federal law.Go to main navigation