CTE TRADE SCHOLARSHIPS
Community Financial Scholarship Fund, in collaboration with the Local Impact Alliance, awards scholarships to college bound members each year.
In 2023, Community Financial will award (20) $2,000 General Scholarships and (3) $2,000 CTE Trade Scholarships.
The 2023 scholarship application will be available January 9, 2023.
The deadline to apply is March 17, 2023 at 5 p.m. EST
- Applicants must have their own personal Community Financial account opened on or before September 17, 2022. Please note that being a beneficiary on another person's account does not qualify.
- Have been accepted at or applied to an accredited college, university or CTE trade school full or part-time for the 2023 Fall semester.
- Judging will be based on: extra-curricular activities, letter of recommendation, job/employment, answer to essay question on application and financial need.
- Anyone may apply and be of any ethnic or religious affiliation.
- Applicants must be pursuing a CTE Trade School degree.
- Previous recipients and applicants are eligible to apply again if they still meet the eligibility criteria.
- Online application
- Scholarship Recommendation Form- completed by someone who is not a relative or family member
- Last 4 digits of the CFCU account number (must be entered into the online application)