Gaylord Tornado Relief
A devastating tornado struck our Gaylord community on Friday, May 20th. Community Financial Credit Union is here to help both our members and the communities impacted by this event.
Several options are available for members who have been negatively impacted and we will work with you to provide assistance during this challenging time.
- Short term emergency loan*
- A low rate "income replacement" loan*
- Max loan amount $15,000
- Flexible terms (up to 36 months)
- No payment due for 90 days
- Interest waived first 60 days
- Deferred payments on existing Community Financial consumer loans.
- CashPlease™ program
- Affordable small-dollar, short-term loan solution for members.
If you or your household has been negatively impacted and are seeking a personalized solution, please call our Member Contact Center at (877) 937-2328 to discuss your situation. We're here to help!*Subject to credit application and approval, not intended for refinance of existing loans, including Community Financial loans. Restrictions may apply.
Following the devastation caused by this storm, we’re working with local partners to assist the Gaylord community during this time of need. Follow the links to discover how these organizations are bringing relief and how you can help those impacted.