Community Financial Named "Best and Brightest" for 13th Year
This recognition is awarded based on questionnaires completed by the employees of each nominated company. Companies give insight into their workplace environment by providing details on things like: work place communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, employee recognition, and retention. Employees then fill out an extensive survey, and winners are selected based on independent research on key measures in those various categories.
So what makes CFCU stand out among our peers? We strive to create a culture of teamwork and fun! Here are a few of the perks our team members receive:
- Massage days
- Volunteer days off with pay
- Longevity program with rewards
- Community involvement opportunities
- Employee referral reward program
- College scholarships for team members and their children
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous vacation time and 401k match
- Paid day off during birthday month
- Car detailing service days
- Fun activities/competitions throughout the year
“Community Financial is a wonderful place to work,” said Natalie McLaughlin, Community Relations Manager.
|Community Financial managers volunteer at|
Maybury Farm in Northville.
The credit union also conducts ongoing training and leadership development programs to maintain a talented and dedicated team. Team members and their families are provided with the resources they need to protect and enhance their financial security and to balance the priorities of work and personal life.
At Community Financial we recognize our employees as our greatest assets, and we are proud that they have chosen us once again as the “Best and Brightest.” To view current career opportunities please visit cfcu.org/career.
« Return to "Money Matter$ Blog"
- Share on Facebook: Community Financial Named "Best and Brightest" for 13th Year
- Share on Twitter: Community Financial Named "Best and Brightest" for 13th Year
- Share on LinkedIn: Community Financial Named "Best and Brightest" for 13th Year
- Share on Pinterest: Community Financial Named "Best and Brightest" for 13th Year