Community Financial Named "Best and Brightest" for 14th Year
|Community Financial leaders get ready|
for the annual Meetup event!
This recognition is awarded based on questionnaires completed by the employees of each nominated company. Companies give insight into their workplace environment by providing details on things like: work place communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, employee recognition, and retention. Employees then fill out an extensive survey, and winners are selected based on independent research on key measures in those various categories.
So what makes CFCU stand out among our peers? We strive to create a culture of teamwork and fun! Here are a few of the perks our team members receive:
|Team members having fun at a Tigers game!|
- Remote work opportunities
- Volunteer days off with pay
- Longevity program with rewards
- Community involvement opportunities
- Employee referral reward program
- College scholarships for team members and their children
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous vacation time and 401(k) match
- Paid day off during birthday month
- Car detailing service and massage days
- Fun activities throughout the year
“It's clear that so many people who work here have such a wonderful work-life balance and it's truly something I've never experienced in the workplace before.”
At Community Financial we recognize our employees as our greatest assets, and we are proud that they have chosen us once again as the “Best and Brightest.” To view current career opportunities please visit cfcu.org/careers.
« Return to "Money Matter$ Blog"
- Share on Facebook: Community Financial Named "Best and Brightest" for 14th Year
- Share on Twitter: Community Financial Named "Best and Brightest" for 14th Year
- Share on LinkedIn: Community Financial Named "Best and Brightest" for 14th Year
- Share on Pinterest: Community Financial Named "Best and Brightest" for 14th Year