Thumbs Up for Charity!
2020 Finalists Announcement
In response to these unprecedented times, we are eliminating the voting portion of our 2020 “Thumbs Up for Charity” program. We have chosen 11 finalists from the nominations received.
These organizations will each receive a $2,500 donation:
- 88.1 the Park – PCCS
- Elk Country Animal Shelter
- Hillman Community Radio
- Lewiston Family Ministry Food Pantry
- Montmorency County Habitat for Humanity
- NMVC Northern Michigan Veterans Coalition
- Otsego County Habitat for Humanity
- Starfish Family Services
- Zelphia’s Community Kitchen
- Humane Society of Huron Valley and Westland Humane Society ($1,250 each)
Organizations in the communities we serve are currently working hard to care for everyone. To assist with their efforts, Community Financial has also donated over $25,000 to our United Way and food pantry partners to help keep families fed during these uncertain times.
Community Financial Credit Union remains committed to supporting our community partners, and we look forward to our “Thumbs Up for Charity” contest returning in 2021.