Young Adult Services
Growing up isn't easy, and the older you get the decisions you make get bigger. What kind of car should I buy? Where am I going to college? And ... how am I going to pay for it? While Community Financial can't answer all of your life questions, we can help you with financing along the way.
Start looking for some answers by clicking on one of the tabs below.
All Community Financial Members age 13 to 23 are automatically enrolled in our Student Club. We feel success begins with a strong financial foundation. That’s why teaching financial literacy and providing useful tools to our young members is our goal.
Our Student Club offers:
- Free Basic Savings with ATM card
- Free Student Checking with a free MasterCard Debit Card at age 16+
- Student Certificates for as little as $100
- Free foreign ATM transactions*
- Free Online Banking & Mobile Banking
- Free online Bill Pay services at age 18+
- Platinum MasterCard* credit card with Choice Rewards
- Auto loans and unsecured loans*
- A Deposit Punch Card that pays you to save
* Loans available to qualified members age 18 and older; a co-signer may be required, see a Financial Sales Representative for details. Community Financial does not charge foreign ATM fees, but you may be charged an ATM surcharge imposed by the institution that owns the ATM. Community Financial has no control over ATM surcharge fees.