We Donate $60,000 to Local Food Initiatives every November!
Did you know that November is “National Gratitude Month?” At Community Financial we are so grateful for our members and the communities we serve. To help spread our gratitude each November, we celebrate with our #ThankfulThursdays program. Every Thursday during the month of November we make a donation to local food initiatives in Michigan. In total, we donate $60,000 to help feed our communities!
- Open Door Ministry of Canton
- Community Sharing of Lewiston
- Northville Civic Concern
- Gleaners Community Food Bank
- Hospitality House, Wixom/Novi
- Otsego Food Pantry
- Blessings in a Backpack, Livonia
- Novi Feed the Need
- Backpack Lunch Program- Hillman Community Schools
- Calvary Episcopal Church, Hillman
- Caring Place, Atlanta
- The Salvation Army of Westland
- The Salvation Army of Plymouth
- The Salvation Army of Alpena