We're Donating $60,000 to Local Food Initiatives this November!
The 2018 program has ended.
Did you know that November is “National Gratitude Month?” At Community Financial we are so grateful for our members and the communities we serve. To help spread our gratitude each November, we celebrate our #ThankfulThursdays program. Every Thursday during the month of November we make a donation to local food initiatives in Michigan. In total, we donate $60,000 to help feed our communities!
- Open Door Ministry of Canton
- Community Sharing of Lewiston
- Salvation Army of Westland
- Salvation Army of Plymouth
- Salvation Army of Alpena
- New Beginnings Hillman
- Caring Place Atlanta
- Otsego Food Pantry
- Forgotten Harvest
- Food Bank of Eastern MI Backpack lunch program
- Hospitality House Food Pantry
- Novi Feed the Need
- Northville Civic Concern
- Blessings in a Backpack- Livonia
Go to main navigation