- Applicants must have their own personal Community Financial account and have it opened a minimum of six months (on or before September 15, 2018) prior to submitting their application. Please note that being a beneficiary on another person's account does not qualify.
- Have been accepted at or applied to an accredited college, university or trade school full or part-time for the 2019 Fall semester.
- Judging will be based on: academic performance, community service, extra-curricular activities, letter of recommendation, job/employment, answer to essay question on application and financial need.
- Applicants may be male, female, and of any ethnic or religious affiliation.
- Applicants must be pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- Previous recipients and applicants are eligible to apply again if they still meet the eligibility criteria.
- Online application
- Latest transcript submitted with online application
- Scholarship Recommendation Form- completed by someone who is not a relative or family member
- Last 4 digits of the CFCU account number (must be entered into the online application)