Access your accounts from your smart phone or tablet with free Mobile Banking.
To use Mobile Banking you must first establish an eBanking ID & Password. You will also be required to register each mobile device using the email you have on file with the credit union.
If you have questions review our Mobile Banking Frequently Asked Questions or call our Member Service Center for assistance.
Once you register on Community Financial’s Mobile Site you will be able to set up Short Message Service (SMS) for Text Banking. Register up to three cell phone numbers to send and receive account information.
Once registered, simply text the following codes to our SMS number 860-20.
- B - to get all account balances
- H - to receive the five most recent transactions for all accounts
- H acct - to get the five most recent transactions for a specific account
(example: H S19 for checking)
- HELP - to call us at (877) 937-2328
- MENU - to see the list of available commands
- STOP - to deactivate SMS Text Banking
Standard text message and data rates from your phone carrier will apply.